Your Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!
- 360 DAYS exchange guarantee - if you are returning a defective cartridge for exchange, we will send you a free replacement or store credit (with free shipping)
- 30 DAYS refund guarantee - if you are returning a defective cartridge for refund, we will honor a 100% product refund if the return is requested within 30 days
Our guarantee covers defective merchandise only for non-original brand cartridges (original brand cartridges are covered by their respective manufacturer's warranties. If you have a defective original brand item, please contact the manufacturer to verify the manufacturers' warranty. We do not accept returns of open original brand cartridges).
Returns of non-defective but unopened/unused product will be accepted within 30 days for refund (less 15% restocking fee) or within 90 days for store credit (less 15% restocking fee).
The following conditions are not covered under our guarantee:
- Any printer cartridge that is less than 75% full
- Any cartridge that has been damaged from abuse, misuse, tampering or improper installation
- Removal of any warranty, lot number or serial number markings or stickers
- Any refill kit, continuous ink system, printer or machine (such as edible ink printers or direct to garment printers)
Why do we exclude refill kits or continuous ink systems from our Guarantee?
Refilling ink cartridges can be easy for some but difficult for others.
To help our customers make the best purchasing decision, you should know what you're getting into with a refill kit or CIS system.
Refill kits or CIS systems aren't for everybody. They are best suited for the "Do-it-yourself" type person.
If you're the type of person that likes to tinker with things, and you're comfortable with possibly getting your hands a little dirty, then a refill kit or CIS system is right up your alley. You shouldn't have any problem and you'll save some money. General instructions are included to help walk you through the refilling process. However, if you're a little timid or unsure about mechanical things, and the idea of changing your car's oil, or a lawn sprinkler head scares you - then you may want to pass on a refill kit. It's not that difficult, but you might be better off with one of our pre-filled "ready-to-install" cartridges.
For all equipment and machines, including Edible Ink Printers and Direct to Garment Printers, please note that all sales are final and no returns or refunds are permitted. All issues must be remedied per warranty.
We hope this helps you make the best choice for your own situation.
You can always count on us for technical assistance and we will do our best to troubleshoot any problems that you may have with any of our products.